SPECIAL FEATURES OF OUR SCHOOL:
- High Priority is given to discipline
- We have Dedicated ,Qualified and Experienced Teachers.
- We conduct free evening coaching classes for slow learners.
- Daily morning and evening special classes exclusively for X,XI and XII students are conducted.
- Special Counselling given to the parents of slow learners to improve motivation at home
- Adequate playground and special coaching for select games is being provided.
- ‘SMART CLASS’-installed and effectively used in all classes to bring in new era technology into our class rooms for effective learning.
- Special Spoken English expert trainers are outsourced to inculcate communication and Soft Skill to all students everyday.
- MI Kids-International Phonics an English teaching software is installed in all KG & I Std. Class rooms to improve language skills, pronunciation and conversation.
- Annual health checkup by the reputed Prime Arokiya Yuga Program (PAYP) has been started on campus for all students. Inhouse school clinic is fully operational with a certified Nurse and visiting Doctors.
- Instant and continuous communication with Parents & Staff by SMS based system is in operation.
|NURSERY||PREKG||9.15 AM TO 12.25 PM|
|JUNIOR||LKG||9.15 AM TO 3.15 PM|
|SENIOR||UKG||9.15 AM TO 3.15 PM|
|PRIMARY||PREPARATORY||STD 1 & 2||8.50 AM TO 3.45 PM|
|LOWER||STD 3 & 4||8.50 AM TO 3.45 PM|
|UPPER||STD 5||8.50 AM TO 3.45 PM|
|MIDDLE||LOWER||STD 6||8.50 AM TO 3.45 PM|
|UPPER||STD 7 & 8||8.50 AM TO 3.50 PM|
|SECONDARY||STANDARDS||9 & 10||8.50 AM TO 3.50 PM|
|HR.SEC.||STANDARDS||11 & 12||8.50 AM TO 3.50 PM|
Pupils should be in the school premises 5 mins before the school time.
Class attendance will be marked at 8.50 a.m/9:15 a.m.
Moving to ground for Assembly at 8.55 a.m.
Assembly begins at 9.00 a.m.
Special classes will be conducted daily for Std X, XI and XII every before and after the school hours (7:45am to 8:45am & 4pm to 5:45pm). All students must attend these classes.
|Days||Shirt; Blouse/ Churidar tops||Shorts/Skirt/ Trouser / Churidar Bottom / Duppata||Belt||Shoes||Socks|
|Std: PreKG to XII
Thursday & Friday
|Yellow & Blue Striped||Light Blue||Light Blue with Yellow Striped||Black Leather||Light Blue|
|Wednesday||T.Shirt||White||Light Blue with Yellow Striped||White Canvas||White|
To ensure uniformity, the uniform cloth should be purchased from any approved shop in town. Shoes should be duly washed and polished.
Gold Jewels of any kind are not permissible. Long nails, nail polish and mehandi on hands is not allowed.
Boys: Unkept long hair will not be allowed. Shirts should be well tucked in and buttons must be done up on the shirts.
Girls: Hair should be in two plaits tied with black ribbon. If bobbed, it should not be more than shoulder length. For very short hair, only black elastic bands may be used. Flowers should not be worn. Wearing anklets and bangles is also prohibited. Duppatta should be crossed in front.
All fees must be paid by Challan at the notified bank on or before due date. Only Van fees will be received at the school office.
Term fee are payable in three Quarters separately in the months of May. October and January by the 15th. The first Quarter fee if not paid within 7 days of re-opening date, the pupils name will be removed from the roll, Re-Admission will be strictly restricted with a re-admission fee of Rs.100/-
Term fee for the subsequent quarters if not paid before the 15th the prescribed months, a late fee Rs.1/- per day will be drawn, if the fee is not paid before the 25th with late fee, the pupils name will be removed from the rolls. Such a pupil’s name will be re-entered on payment of a re-admission fee of Rs.50/- within the month.
Matriculation and Higher Secondary Public Examination Fee are to be paid by 1st September.
GROUPS IN HIGHER SECONDARY CLASSES
|Group I||Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science|
|Group II||Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology|
|Group III||Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Computer Science|
|Group IV||Commerce, Accountancy, Economics, Computer Science|
|Group V||Commerce, Accountancy, Economics, Business Maths|